3 Bedroom End of Terrace House for sale in Stirling Street, Wigan, Greater Manchester. WN1 2HJ
Resting in the highly desirable Swinley area, is this beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced home. This spacious home offers an abundance of living space and would be perfect for any growing family.
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER SWINLEY LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS OF WIGAN TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO HAIGH COUNTRY PARK
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Locally the property rests within walking distance to Swinley's bars and restaurants and ever popular Wigan Lane, not to mention a stones throw away from the ever popular Brocket Arms. The area also boasts excellent schooling with Woodfield Primary School & Deanery High School a short distance away. The property is also ideally located for Wigan town centre and Haigh Woodland Park.
Internally the accommodation is arranged over two floors and in brief comprises of; Entrance Porch Lounge & Kitchen/Diner with Breakfast Bar. To the first floor the landing area gives access to Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
Externally this beautiful home has an enclosed paved rear garden. Early... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £